Interior Designing and Decoration Courses
Eligibility Criteria : 10th and 12th above
Tools/Software required : PC, drawing essentials, Cad-Cam Etc.
Certification awarded after successful completion of course and Exam.
This course provided for you to learn and understand various and distinct interior design styles in areas that include:
• Defining furniture characteristics.
• Common materials used in each style.
• Appropriate color schemes and patterns for each style.
• Window and floor covering options for each style.
• Lighting, artwork and accessories appropriate to each style.
• Retailers that carry furnishings for each style.
We will also explain how to mix styles well using a simple, combinational approach. You will learn how to do this both through a lecture approach and example of real-life case studies. This course is a great choice for anyone wanting to learn more about different interior design styles and how to mix them successfully on their own, and for interior designers who want to brush up their skills on different interior design styles.
• Advanced Course of Interior Designing and Decoration.
• Short Term Course of Interior Designing and Decoration.
• Hobby Course Interior Designing and Decoration.
• Project Oriented .
• Residential and Commercial Projects.
Opportunities After Interior Designing
Frequently Asked Questions
Minimum 10th grade or higher.
Yes, after completion of course and exam.
We do not guarantee the Jobs, rather assist to seek Job or Internships.
Through timely interactive and practical assignments.